Today's WOTD is: "recepción" = reception
|Image source: Google images|
In Spanish, “recepción” is a feminine noun of Latin origin, which means reception.
A couple of commonly used expressions with the word “recepción” are:
- Acta de recepción (acknowledgement of receipt);
- Anunciarse en recepción (to go to reception- to check in/ to let reception know that you are there);
Some examples of the use of the word "recepción" are:
- En recepción te informarán (you will be informed at reception);
- Tuviste que firmar el acta de recepción, ¿verdad? (you had to sign the acknowledgement of receipt, didn't you?);
- Al llegar, te anuncias en recepción (on arrival, you let reception know that you are there)
Love-Spanish.com loves the word "recepción" in the YouTube clip: Trabajastur (2). Jefe de Recepción. BeltProducciones
For more on the word "recepción", visit: Wordreference.com/es/en/ Recepción
*NB 'Click' on the speaker icon next to the word “recepción” in the link to hear the word pronounced.
This is another Free online Spanish lesson from Love-Spanish.com. We conduct Spanish lessons online on a wide range of topics using the latest video conferencing facilities. Online lessons are the ideal way to improve listening and speaking skills. For more details on our lessons online and how to book them, please visit:
For more Free Spanish:
Follow us on:
© Copyright 2013 Love-Spanish.com. by Jose M González. All Rights Reserved.